Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Carter's First Basketball camp

The last week of July, Chad signed Carter up for a basketball camp in Idaho. Arco of all places! All the ones in Utah are WAY packed and we hoped he'd get more one on one time sending him to a small town. 
 He was so excited to get to spend a whole week with G&G Hymas! I was surprised when the night before there were a LOT of tears. But I knew as soon as we were out of sight the grandparent spoiling would start as soon as we were gone. And I was right. Evelyn sent me a few shots of the camp.
 He came home with some new heros, new skills, and signed shoes from his coach.


As soon as he walked through the door he was anxious to show me his new muscles he got during the camp. :) I sure was glad to have him home! He's my sanity most days! He may have come back with a little bit of an attitude after being spoiled all week! But I was so glad he was in such good hands. We would call at night to try to talk to him and he was out back at grandmas every single night riding the motorcycle.  He definitely kept busy and had a blast.

No comments: