Friday, August 11, 2017

Shopping with kids. ..

Ain't for the weak! I am not a home body so I am always out with the kids shopping. My kids like to be out too so most days it looks like this. :)
 I have DOZENS of Rylee selfies because she recently started requiring my phone to get through a shopping trip...which I comply to to make it through it!


 But one day at Costco turned into this! Who doesn't love costco!
 Their faces in this photo captioned the picture best!
 Get me out of here!
Feed me more samples!
 And I have to poop!
As a seasoned mom of 4 you'd think I have this figured out. But every outing is an adventure with kids for one reason or another. But I'm grateful for my little sidekicks that allow me to get out of the house and get some retail therapy every now and then.

No comments: