Brielle calls this "mini style!" it totally cracks me up. They both are SO funny. And its even funnier to see Ry copying exactly what Bri does.
Rylee went through a shoe month where everynight after I tucked her in, she's get out of bed and put shoes on before she fell asleep. Silly girl.
One day we had doughnuts for lunch. These girls LOVE doughnuts.
And here is my cereal and milk eater. I may have already posted this but she still eats this almost every day for breakfast and loves it. She is so funny!
Kisses!
Oh the phones! This girl thinks any phone is hers, but especially mine! She likes to fight with me and say "no my pone!"
And the hair! Well its out of control. She often comes to me, parts her hair with her hands, and says "see you!" But sometimes its done and she takes plenty of selfies when it is!
And she loves to wrestle her brother. On this particular day she somehow got her dress over Carter's head and trapped him in it. We all were laughing so hard!
I knew it would be challenging bringing these 2 girls into my life so close together but I know it was inspired and I know they needed eachother. They are so close and take care of each other so much. They are kindred spirits for sure. I love them all so so much.












No comments:
Post a Comment