Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fun new friends!

We were devastated a little when the Eash's had to move from their house because their landlord decided to sell! Of course we still have them here in Tooele but don't see them near as much. I had a few lonely days and started praying hard to meet some new friends. Someone I could just click with right away.  As irony may have it, they moved into the Eash's Home! Meet the Ogilvies!
She is my age and her name is Alexa and her husbands name is William. They are fantastic and she is so much fun! I requested her as my new Visiting Teacher partner and right away we clicked! 

One of the first times we hung out she invited us to her birthday party to go paddle boarding on a small lake and to the drive it! This was a fun one I captured of her and her hubby!
 She took tons of shots of us on the lake and it was so peaceful and fun!
 Me and Carter even got standing up!

 There's Chad standing!

 And we saw Cars 3 at the drive in! It was a great night.
 I'm so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who sent me a good friend that i needed so badly. She is so perfectly what I needed in a friend I know it was an answer to prayer. A few days later I couldn't wait to hang out again so we headed over to 7 peaks fun center with the kids since there was only a week left of summer!


 The other bonus is that our 3 year old daughters clicked right away too and have quickly become best buddies. They run and hug eachother every time they see each other. They are so cute! Here is Brielle and Brighton!
Yay for new fun friends!!!!

No comments: