I havent always loved going to Moore. Its a long ways away and theres nothing really to do there. But as I've gotten older and busier, I NEED to go to Moore. It's my sanctuary sometimes. Where I can just be me and breathe that beautiful mountain air. It's the ONLY place I enjoy going for a run outdoors.
Recently Clyde and Evelyn have been working on their yard a lot and it is just so beautiful I sat on the exact patio and took a little nap in the sun while my children ran around without shoes, jackets, or a care in the world.

Later that night, we sat around the traditional campfire. Its always so quiet and peaceful. Carter took this opportunity to teach his gramps how to FLOSS!!!
MEEEE!
And it wouldn't be Moore if we didn't go for some 4 wheeler rides! We actually rode over to Katie's with CARTER driving for Clyde and Cleves 70th birthday party!!
70 years is quite a feat! It was a nice time celebrating BOTH of their 70 years.
Chad felt the need to photo bomb!
These little gals became best buds instantly! This is Brenden & Lories daughter.
And Chad couldn't resist but to start a little cake war.
Clyde was a good sport!
We were so ecstatic to see Sharon had grown back the softest fluffiest pure white hair! She's been fighting cancer but is now in remission.
What a lovely place to celebrate wonderful people! We love being in Moore and I'm so glad we get to visit often! I'm grateful to the family I've married into and for my wonderful father in law who takes such good care of me and has always treated me so kind. Happy birthday Clyde!
Later in the day, Clark and Beth showed up. We enjoyed seeing them and on sunday took some time to take a few pics of these baldies! And to also tour Clarks new 5th wheel. It's fancy!





















No comments:
Post a Comment