With Carter getting to go to basketball camp at grandma hymas' house, Mollie was feeling left out and wanting to spend some time at grandma reed's. So we made some arrangements and off she went to get spoiled TO DEATH at grandmas!
They played games and crafted every. single. day. She was in heaven.
She was there over G&G Reeds anniversary so she got dressed up too and went with them to dinner!
Silly kids.
The splash pad was one of the days adventures and in true Mollie style, she had made friends there in no time.
Grandma had fun too I think doing her pretty long hair! Too bad she wont sit still that long for me to get her hair done!
They went to Wendy's one night with the gift card I sent with Mol in their anniversary card.
And Mollie got to do a GRAND-father/grand daughter date for activity days that grandma is in charge of.
I think they had lots of fun!
I'm so grateful my kids have grandparents that they WANT to go spend time with and who treat them so good and make them feel special when they come to visit. I hope you know Carter and Mollie how special they are. I hope you will always make time for them in your lives. They will become some of your favorite people on this earth. Take it from your mom and dad who no longer have grandparents and know now how special they are!



















No comments:
Post a Comment