Thursday, June 21, 2018

Fun hike with friends

To get out of the house we drove up to Farmington area where my friend Val lives and did a really furn hike that goes back around Lagoon! The kids had a wonderful time running and breathing fresh air and hearing the screams of rollercoaster riders!

 They found this cute little cave to crawl in.

 And a huge tree to climb. Here's Carter soaking in the moment.



 It was fun to see the Lagoon animals from the back side! This buffalo wasn't worried about us at all and let us get pretty close.

 A little romance arose (with encouragement from the big sisters) between Charlie and Bri. Oh man. They may or may not have kissed in the trees.
 Love spending time with my mom friend Janna. Our kids are the best and it is always a pleasant time when we have all 10 of our kids together. Who says that?!
 I love the little friendship blossoming between these two.
And I LOVE getting out and getting fresh air. It is so good for my soul. I needed this day and I'm so glad I went!

No comments: