Friday, June 22, 2018

River Rafting!

Our good friends the Lopez Family invited us to go float the river with them in Provo Canyon! I was  hesitant at first but it turned out to be SO fun! We discovered our live jackets are a little snug since its been a while we put them on! 
 We were going to take Brielle but the tube was a little squish and I'm really glad we didnt! I'm not sure she would have liked it.
 It was a little challenge getting into the boat but we made it! I was probably the most squished of anyone!
 Back at the park the Lopez's watched our littles and played in the sand on the volleyball court.
 Then we switched and it was our turn to watch the kids while they went. It was a nice warm day and we packed a picnic and it was so nice to just relax! A family hit a volleyball into a swampy area and me, thinking since I was already wet, would just hop in this mid calf deep water and retrieve the ball....didnt' realize that it was completely swampy yucky muck! And with each step i took i sunk deeper and deeper! It was so gross!  I finally got the ball and they were grateful, but then I stunk! I hope I don't catch some disease!

No comments: