We kicked off Father's Day weekend with an outdoor movie with friends! Pulling the truck in backwards was quite comfy and most of the kids fell asleep in it before the movie was over!
The next day we woke up early to celebrate my children's father. Waffles and strawberries was on the menu for breakfast! YUM!And the kids are always eager to shower him with gifts.
Before too long, it was time to get ready for church. I sure have a handsome husband and I say it every year, but these kids are the luckiest! They have a father who is very involved in their lives and cares about what is going on in their lives. He's patient and kind and the best handy man around. I know that our kids will always look to him for help and strength throughout their whole lives.
And its nearly impossible these days to get a pic with all of them smiling, but here are a few to look at. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment