Friday, June 1, 2018

Field trips, field day, and last day of schOOOL!!!

Mollie's field trip to was This is the Place. We hopped on a bus that the kids were SO excited to on and off we went! Not quite sure who is noisier, the 1st or 3rd graders.
 They learned about household chores, did laundry, plowed a field, beat a rug and many other chores.
 We rode the train to the barn...

 and got to see and pet lots of animals and learn about farm chores.


 I got to help with Mollie's field day but I snuck over and got a few pics of Carter getting a little wet!

 And I guess this is the only picture I took of Mollie! The hungry hungry hippos game in the gym was the best!

Carter's field trip was to the Natural Curiosity museum which I was super excited for because I've been wanting to go!! I was pleased that I was still cool enough to sit with him on the bus. 



 Some kids got a littler wetter than others....ahem...TREVOR!
 It was a really neat place and we could have spent a lot longer there playing! It was a blast.

 Yeah I think they were noisier than the 1st graders!
And here's my cute kids on their last day of school!!!!









I LOVE our schools tradition of having the fire truck come and spray the kids on the last day of school! This year with the hill at the new school it was awesome. 



Bri was dying to go get wet so I finally let her and they were absolutely completely soaking wet!!


And just like that the 2017-2018 school year is over! It couldn't have come soon enough. The end of school rush is just crazy.  I of course picked them up with "Schools out for summer" blaring! And here comes SUMMER! And I hope they don't make me lose my mind! 

No comments: