Friday, January 3, 2020

2020!

We started off 2020 with a bang! A dishwasher bang! It just quit working. We knew from the day we moved in it wasn't a great one but it lasted us a good 6 years! So after a week or so of having no dishwasher and doing everything by hand, it was finally delivered on new years eve! So we spent New Year's Day putting it in. And its huge and works beautifully! Next up, was a new water heater in a few months. 
 On the 2nd we decided to finally check out the Ninja gym that I bought a groupon for several months ago! The big kids loved it! However there wasn't a ton for the littles to do. They found enough to keep them entertained for a while.
 Mollie is strong!  And Carter worked so hard trying to run up this wall! He even had a guy giving his some pointers!



 Rylee spent most of her time swinging on this rope.
 Brielle tried almost everything but was discouraged she couldn't do much. So I lifted her alot!


 After the gym I really wanted to find Carter a new suit for his ordination. I ordered one on Amazon and it barely fit him! I went to several stores and then I was prompted to go to Burlington Coat Factory.  I looked and looked and NOTHING! I turned to leave but decided to try one more isle. There hanging by itself was a suit coat in a size 12! For $40! Sweet! I went down the whole row to the other end and found the only pair of black pants in a size 12 for $10! The brands didn't match, but I didn't care. They are close enough material and color no one would notice. I was so happy!!!!

 Later that evening we got a package delivered from a lady in our ward saying that her husband made all these hats for us! I was totally touched and the cutest old guy in the ward had thought of our family. Carters was the perfect size for a 1 year old but I made him squeeze into it for a picture! They are so thick and well made!
Happy January!

No comments: