Monday, January 20, 2020

Grandparent farewell!

We left on a Saturday to head to Moore to attend Clyde and Evelyn's mission farewell in Moore! They will be heading to the MTC on Jan 27th! It was so fun to have most of the Hymas family gathered together. It's been a while! Saturday night was a family party!
 They rented the new community center to play games and have dinner. So fun! We played and ate well into the evening and the kids ran around and stuffed treats in their mouths and played with cousins. Chad made a kahoot with family facts and that was fun. There was pinochle and aggravation, golf and catching up! It was a really fun evening!
 Sunday was a very special day and Clyde and Evelyn both gave beautiful talks. I bawled through most of it! Afterwards we went back to the rec center for a brunch for friend and family. Here's Chad with most of his family. Chris couldn't make it.
 Mom and the boys.

 Look at this posterity! We are probably still missing about 20 people though!

 While goodbye hugs were being given and we were cleaning up, Aunt Ann brought sun catchers for everyone! My girls cherish them so much! They make rainbows for their rooms!
 And you can't have a Hymas get together without a game of Red Rover. It was hard to pull the kids apart. They have SO much fun together. Love these cute cousins!


 They somehow squeezed in plenty of TV time too!

 Then THIS happened! Shane is crazy!!! And so hilarious. He decided he was hot and jumped into the snow half naked! CRAZY guy!!! I got some great shots of it.
 In January, you can only expect to have half the people having coughs or colds. So nightly we gathered and chugged Emergen-c together. Here's to health! Almost everyone left with a cold.
 Ry and grandpa.
 I always love it when I get a chance to know Chad's sisters better. The adults had to squish for everyone to fit on the couches but it was fun. I snapped this pic with Ann and Cami because I probably have none with them!

No comments: