Friday, January 24, 2020

I hate the science fair

Ok, not really. It was our first one. And in true hymas fashion it had to be awesome! It took alot of blood sweat and tears to get Carter's dream come to life. But I'm so glad he has such an awesome dad who was willing to help him do it! He spent so much time on it with him. Grandpa Reed helped in the early stages too. He had dreams of making electricity to light a lego house. 

 He did plenty of work on it too and loved using power tools.
 The first model failed because the magnets weren't strong enough. So Amazon came to the rescue for some heavy duty ones. Then this baby was born.

 And just like that with a turn of the handle, his house would light up!

 I was in charge of the poster part. It was a painful few weeks but we finished it just in time!

And we were extremely proud of him for sticking with it and finishing it. Next years projects will be MUCH simpler!

No comments: