We kicked off our 4th of july with a BMX race for Carter. Grandma Reed stayed with us for a few days while grandpa helped Tony move to CA.
AND HE GOT FRIST!! This is his first 1st place win. He set a goal to win 10 times and adavance to intermediate by the fall. *Spoiler alert* He did it!
We were so glad he had family there to witness his first win!
Then we were off to the parade on the 4th. Its always a fun day. And funner with family!
Carter rode in the parade with DP BMX.
None of the girls wanted to be in the parade this year, because they wanted to get candy...but here is the wonderful Elite program!
Later we headed to the Hermans big bash they do every year. Seriously so much food and too much fun!!! These 3 are becoming quite the trio. I love that Carter has good friends in our ward.
The girls enjoyed face painting, snow cones and running around free in their swimmies playing water games.
We stayed and did fire works and we had a firework tip over and start shooting TOWARDS KIDS! Luckily, no one was hurt. But I'm not sure how! It was super scary! Good times though! I'm grateful for my freedoms more and more as I realize what freedoms can be quickly taken away. God BLESS America!
















No comments:
Post a Comment