Sunday, June 6, 2021

40th Anniversary!

My sibs and I planned a surprise anniversary party for my parents 40th Ann! We gifted them an over night stay in Lava Hot Springs in a themed Bed and Breakfast. I made some arrangements to have this letter delivered to them. The rest of us met at a park and got ready to party for the day! 
The hotel owner must not have understood it was a surprise because he told them as they walked out the door to have fun with their family! Oh well. I think they were somewhat surprised...Mom more than Dad for sure.


Everyone's fam was there but Justin's but we face timed them in for the surprise. 
We played corn hole, 4 square, bad minton, and just enjoyed talking. We had lunch and listened to mom and dad rave about the suite they stayed in. They loved it so much and that in itself was a success!

I sure love these 2 and am so glad they got together 40 years ago and fought hard to raise a family who loves and cares about each other and LOVES to be together to play! Thanks for our legacy mom and dad. We sure cherish you!

 

No comments: