It was finally time to try out our new boat!!! We've been waiting 6 months to do this so we were all excited...but I think Jilly's excited face takes the cake! She sat like this for several minutes. We were all laughing so hard at her!
And the boat floats!!! We couldn't wait to get out and play!Mantua was our first trip and it was so nice to have so much more space in the boat!
I didn't know how Jilly would do but she loved it and did so good! She got tangled in the rope alot but she was fine. The worst part was when she'd get out of the water and shake off and spray us all!
The kids didn't miss a beat with their wakeboarding skills.
Jilly found her spot pretty quick and watched every move of the kids.
Soaking up some sun!
We also couldn't wait to try out this new tube they got for Christmas. It was ALOT of fun!
Jilly keeping watch. How cute is she in her life vest?
Chad was pretty happy to be on the water. And I was happy that he was happy!
Mollie has mostly claimed the front seat as her own.
And all of us got driving lessons including me. It makes such a difference to have perfect pass! (cruise control!)
We had a lovely day on the water and played so hard! I'm so glad we made this choice of getting a boat.















No comments:
Post a Comment