As crazy as it was to take off camping in the middle of trying to pack our house, it was really really relaxing and needed! I was forced to sit still and get away from boxes and packing tape and I really needed that. Ry bug was not feeling the best from the moment we got to camp so that was a bit of a bummer. It didn't take too long before the mountain air healed her though!
It was a little cold and rainy so the plan of boating a lot was postponed and we shifted our meal plans around to better fit our schedule. Here is Chad making french fries and Jilly just chilling. This was her first camp trip!Yum! Burgers and home made fries!
The fairy tree had turned into a memorial tree but there was still a fairy tree a little ways back.
Ry was obsessed with picking ALLLL the Reeds. She was just so pleased every time she found one.
Mollie set to work making all of us bracelets with our names on them. So sweet.
Ahhhh...I really need more camping in my life!
HANDSOME BOYS!
Kissy face girls!
And ripped pants dad! The kids got LOTS of laughs watching dad set up camp in ripped pants.
Bri took jilly for a walk and came crying, screaming and running back into camp. Jilly had got loose and ran off. Jilly made it back to camp before Bri but it was sad to see how distraught losing the dog made her. I'm glad Jilly Bean found her way back to us. Bri didn't want to let go of Jilly for several minutes after realizing she was back at camp.
It took some mom snuggles to bring that cute smile back.
It rained a little and Mollie was quick to be back in the tent snuggled down with the dog watching a movie in bed. I don't know if Jilly is enjoying or enduring. Either way, I love her.
Finally it was warm enough to boat! Jilly loves it just as much as the kids and we had a really great day on the water!
Boat lunch is the best lunch.
Soooo happy to be on the water!
I love the camping, boating life! It is the best!






























No comments:
Post a Comment