Friday, June 11, 2021

Tea Time!

Rylee only wanted a tea party with friends for her birthday. So that is exactly what we did! And she requested a chocolate chocolate cake, so that is exactly what she got!

Its hard when you are the 3rd girl in the family to come up with a gift idea that we don't already have but when I saw this Chelsea house I knew she would love it. Its a doll house for the small barbies. And yes, she loved it! 
When dad got home she could finally open gifts! 
More Barbies...this girl loves Barbies!
Mollie put together a treasure box for her with all sorts of treats in it!

The girls played in the kitchen for a week I think before I couldn't handle stepping on another barbie shoe and the mess they made anymore. 
It's Tea Time! All the girls dressed up and I found the cutest little hats and paper tea cups for the party. 

They first decorated real tea cups that we baked. 
Then had lunch complete with mini sandwiches, fruit cups, cheese shapes and mini cookies and cupcakes. 
We were so excited when we learned Jord and Camry were coming down. The girls dressed her up right away and taught her about tea parties. 

We played musical chairs and let them run around outside! It was a fun time. 
Look at these cute kids and one Gent!


 Happy Birthday Miss Ry Bug! You make our family so happy and complete. You have the sweetest spirit and your happiness brings others around you more joy than you'll ever know. We all love you the most! I hope you don't grow up ANYMORE! I keep telling you this is your last birthday but you won't let that happen. You are so loved! Stay happy sweet child. 

No comments: