Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Father's Day

Father's Day! I was feeling super grateful this day, after my crazy weekend, that Chad was finally home! I was glad we got to celebrate him and shower him with gifts. After all, he is the reason we are able to buy such a beautiful home! I really realized he is my rock and source of strength when there are hard or worrisome things. He helps keep my head level and calm. He had 1 meeting to get off to so we did gifts early and let him go. 
He always wants steaks so I don't ever have to cook on Fathers Day so I'm ok with not cooking! Our relaxing evening was disturbed when Brielle screamed bloody murder from the kitchen. We ran up to see what was going on and there was this giant moth just sitting on our window. It was the size of her hand! It was huge! I've never seen one like it. 

We spent the evening outside chatting with Alex about house things and letting the dogs play...or fight over Jedi's toys! Haha Jilly is always stealing them! 
I sure love this man and that we get to do life together. Thanks for being my rock, my constant, my calm and my peace. I love our life we have made. And I really love you!
 

No comments: