Sunday, November 13, 2016

Bri and Ry


Two different girls, a year and a half apart...same spot learning to walk and enjoying the winter sun on the deck. I had to find these pictures and put them together to document! Such a fun memory! Love my little babies. They are both getting so big!Below are just a few candids over the last month. Soon I'm going to have to quit calling them the babies because they both are growing getting bigger each day and are hardly babies!
Ry's favorite spot to sit most days. And we can finally do a ponytail!
Brielle fell asleep on the steps one day and didn't mind at all Rylee crawling all around her and people stepping over her. 

 

 THIS AHHHH! Is another favorite spot of Rylees. She often helps herself to handfuls of cereal. She is actually pretty careful with it so I don't always mind. But she is in there all the time grabbing at whatever she can reach!
 She also loves to dump all the stuff off of mollies kitchen every. single. day. sigh....
 Little Bri still loves to eat and is quite the mess maker herself. Did I say I am a busy mom? Here she is after enjoying some spaghetti!
 Rylee was pretty proud of herself when she climbed up on the end table one day all by herself! She is getting very mobile and can get just about anywhere she wants to be.
EEK! Brielle's first haircut was this month and turned out ADORABLE! She loved it the whole time and wasn't even scared at all. What a little ham! 


 She still is my funny baby and loves to laugh and giggle and tease. She is going to grow up to be a comedian!
And most days lately these girls are turning into pretty good buddies. They love to hug and crawl into small spaces together and pretend to sleep. They are adorable when they are sweet to each other but more often then not Rylee screams whenever Brielle gets close to her. 

I hope they grow up to be best friends! I am glad they are so close. I think they needed each other.

No comments: