Sunday, November 13, 2016

My rock band life coming full circle

I was super sad when I learned that my favorite band was breaking up quite a few years ago so you can imagine my excitement when I heard they got back together and replaced one of the singers from the old band. And I was even more ecstatic when I learned they were coming to SLC! I was determined to go to this concert!! Here we are stoked to head off without kids to a concert...in the rain!!

 It was pretty mild until blink - 182 came on stage and they brought the rain and it dumped and dumped until they were off the stage. We were almost clear to the back up I was still happy listening to all the songs that I have loved for over 15 years.


 It was even greater to meet up with some old friends! Shawn took me to my first blink 182 concert when I was 15 and I fell in love with the band. I have such great memories of it. And here we are 16 years later back together at the best concert with our fabulous spouses!

 It was my good friend, Nannette's, birthday too so her whole family came along and it made for such a great time despite the cold and rain. I stayed warm and dry but many of them were soaking wet.
 I love to have friends that share the same loves. We were meant to come to Tooele to find the Eash family and fill a void in our hearts. They have been incredible friends to us and are always up for an adventure. Here's to good times and great friends!!!

No comments: