Sunday, November 13, 2016

Mollie's SIX!

I have a six year old!!...going on 16! She is such a blessing to me and she also requested doughnuts for her birthday breakfast! I think it was torture a bit to have to go to school on her birthday and wait till dad was home to open presents but she did so happily. 
She woke up extra early and so there was a little extra time to ride her new scooter in the kitchen . Before I knew it we had a whole scooter derby going on in the kitchen. They did not want to stop to go off to school!


 When dad finally made it home after school she got to open presents. Some of her favorite things were shopkins slippers and diary!
 She requested the place with yummy soup and chocolate dipped strawberries for dinner. So off to ZUPAS we went!
 Ry fell in love with the strawberries and soup as well.
 Me and my girls.
 A few days later we threw her a shopkin party! I'm starting to get the hang of simplifying. It was a much simpler themed party than before and everyone still seemed happy and had fun. Including me!
 A shopkin for each girl to take home topped each cupcake.
 And we made "poppy corn and Polly polish" snacks to go along with it.
 Here's the crew of her birthday friends! She's been blessed with lots of good ones.

Mollie has so much energy and is so smart! She is good at anything she tries and never forgets a thing! It has been so fun to watch her excell in all day kindergarten and while she sometimes gets a little bored, she is always happy and excited about what she is learning. She's my biggest helper and my most independent and responsible child. I get tons of compliments from her teachers and church leaders of what a joy she is to have in class. I'm proud of the strong happy girl she is becoming physically and spiritually. She has such a strong spirit! We love you Mol-O and hope you know how special you are to us!


No comments: