Sunday, November 13, 2016

Family Fall Adventure

For weeks I've been wanting to take a drive up the canyon and see all the fall leaves and so one day I decided me and the girls would go. Here we are sporting our cute CC matching beanies!
 Brielle wasn't really sure what to think at first. Rylee fell asleep on the way up so it was just me and Bri.
 But it didn't take long before she was running, jumping, kicking in and throwing the leaves and loving it!




 We had a really fun time and it was great to have some one on one time with my Brielley.

We had so much fun the whole family wanted to go back and play in the leaves. Rylee was not a fan at first but she warmed up (a little) after a while.


 My heart in the leaves <3 p="">

 Even the big kids got in on the fun.
 And we haven't taken our annual family photo since Rylee was born so I guess this is it! Sure love this little family we have created.  Happy Fall!

No comments: