Sunday, November 13, 2016

Pumpkins and a party

It was refreshing this year to not have to scoop ALL the pumpkin guts out on my own. Carter did a pretty great job and Brielle ended up liking it quite a bit too! It was her first time getting into one. 



 Mollie drew a picture on her pumpkin and Chad made it come to life. I thought it turned out adorable!
 Rylee wasn't quite sure what to think of it. But she was very curious!
 Brielle wanted a cat and I had lots of "help" from her as I carved. That's why this cat only has 1 tooth.
 And my carter man wanted a CTR pumpkin and him and dad did a great job carving one out.
 Then it was time for the ward party! There was a great turn out for a chili contest dinner and trunk or treat!
 Brielle loved telling everyone she was an elephant and Rylee loved being a cupcake! I thought she would hate it but left her hat on and everything!
 I talked Chad into being a caveman. He was a good sport. He makes such a good one!

 And I was left to do the trunk or treat in Malificent's Den! It was fun to decorate it all up and it's safe to say we had the best trunk! Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: