That's right I am 31 years old and got my first ever Halloween shirt! They always have seen tacky or strange to me and nothing I would wear any other time of year. But then I found this beauty and I bought it! And I love it!
A few days later we took G&G Hymas to a pumpkin patch. I caught this sweet moment of Bri trying to cheer up Ry. See? Sometimes they can get along!The pumpkins were picked over and a little on the small side but everyone found one they wanted and we loaded them on the trailer and took a ride back to our car.
And we love going to this little pumpkin festival in Stansbury.
Carter ran into his buddy who was also dressed as a ninja.
Bri found a doctor pumpkin that honestly was a bit disturbing!
Watch out cowboys! This ninja is coming through!
Bri requested a pony ride. She is obsessed.
And i found a fun costume at Savers this year. I loved the show Malificent and always wanted to be her. Here I am all dressed up for bunco night.
And here's the gang! We had a splendid time as always!
Halloween is just around the corner!












No comments:
Post a Comment