Can't believe I've been a mom for 10 years! A decade! I was really worried about getting this cake done with all I had to do for his party later in the day, so I got up early to get it started and I just couldn't stop because it was going together so well! I'm no pro cake decorator but I was pleased with the turn out. And it was a relief to have it done.
I took some treats into his class and they sang to him.who's the kid with the mowhawk?!
Then I B-lined it to the church with all my spray painted boxes to make an obstacle course for a NERF GUN PARTY! (Yeah the Mario cake had nothing to do with the theme but thats how he wanted it.) And although it took a little work, seriously such an easy party!
All the food was ready to go and waiting for the boys to show up after school.
Blue Gatorade to rehydrate those smelly boys! Next time, remember to open a window! And goggles because....safety first!
The boys arrived and scarfed down some food for energy for their war!
And then it was GO TIME! I turned the war part completely over to Chad and he had a few games for them to do.
BLUE TEAM!
Carter's DOWN!
Cheesin it.
And of course a silly one. His buddies Spencer, Trevor, Brandt, Jordan, Tavin, Micheal, Tucker, and Titan all came.
ORANGE TEAM!
His party was on friday, the day before his birthday so on Saturday we slept in (not really but he requested that). Rode his new scooter! This one ended up being too small so he took it back for a bigger one.
Opened presents.
Ate donuts. Went to a football and soccer game later in the day.
And met up for some good ol Golden Coral for dinner! Also his request. And we go to this big buffet and of course hes most excited about the white rice. What the?!
He really wanted someone to sing to him at the restaurant and the servers were very gracious and happily sang to him.
Then they stuffed themselves with more dessert, and then more.
And heres some epic pictures of Carter enjoying some of his gifts. That scuba gear one may come back to haunt him some day! HAHA!































No comments:
Post a Comment