Brielle was over the Moon when after Labor Day it was finally HER turn to go to school! She is still with Miss Lori at ABC Discovery Preschool. We love her so much!
She really does love to swim and she talks all the time about being a teacher AND a mom.
And I always love this scene of little ducks in a row following their teacher! So so so cute!
And these pics were too cute to leave out! It was reallllly quiet one day for about an hour and when I finally found out what they were doing all I could do was giggle. They were doing Poppys hair but I guess it spilled over onto Bri. I think they used every bow in the house! And I think next time we have a crazy hair day, this will be our go to hair style!
I sure love it when these girls play together! They can be such good friends (most days) and I know it makes Brielle SO happy to have attention from her older sister. I hope they will always stay close and take care of each other and do fun things together!
LOVE ALL MY GIRLS! AND BOY OF COURSE.









No comments:
Post a Comment