Sunday, September 23, 2018

The time has come!!!

 OUR DISNEY VACATION FINALLY IS HERE!! We've been counting down for months and as the day got closer I got a little more anxious just hoping I was packing everything, that we would do ok on the plane, that we could get our luggage through the airport and that there would be no melt downs!
 Our countdown completed! I did my own nails and got a spray tan to celebrate the festivities! My hands ended up a little orange!
 All our bags are packed, we're ready to go! Thankfully our flight was changed to a little later time so we hit the road around 8 after a mickey waffle breakfast!
 Here we GOOOOO!


 I was most worried about getting our luggage all into the airport and through the check points. Each kid gladly pulled a suitcase and our stroller lugged 2 car seats and some luggage as well. We looked like a mini circus getting on and off the trams, but we made it flawlessly through security with no crying or lost kids! YAY WE MADE IT THROUGH!

The kids loved watching out the window at the airport watching all the planes be loaded and move around. While we were waiting they offered to check any other luggage for free! I ran up there with 5 suitcases to check! That was a huge blessing in itself not having to worry about getting 5 suitcases loaded on a plane!
 We made it on the plane and each kid had a back pack with things to keep them busy and snacks!
 They were all really excited!
 But our nervous one wasn't quite sure....but she ended up loving it! The kids did incredibly well and kept busy and the ride went by in no time. I was probably more nervous and uncomfortable than any of them! I get a little nervous when turbulence hits!

 We touched down and got ALL our luggage in LAX! We especially looked like a circus in California! We got LOTS of stares. But it was beautiful and sunny and hot!

 We did have to wait a little while for our shuttle to pick us up and to get our rental van but if that is the worst thing that went wrong the whole trip, I'll take it. The kids were very patient and SO so good. Which I was so grateful for! Waiting on littles is hard!

 We got our car, loaded it up and headed to Disneyland! But not to get off and play, just to pick up our City pass cards to get us into the parks. Here is Rylee on the Disney tram.
We decided to do the beach, legoland and sea world on our first leg of the trip and Disneyland on the last part of the trip. Next time, I might opt to switch that, but hind sight is always 20/20, right? We stayed at a hotel in Oceanside not too far from the beach! We dropped off our luggage and that is exactly where we went! Here comes a major photo dump!!!!

No comments: