THURSDAY: We made it!!! We were ALL so excited to get out in the water and feel the sand between our toes! I made everyone take a selfie before we were all wet and sandy! My FAV pic of our whole vacation!
So excited! Don't mind Rylees crotch grab!Ahhhhh...just watching the waves roll in was so peaceful and relaxing!
Carter was the first to get a mouthful of water and came up sputtering and complaining of the salt!
Me and Ry hung back a little ways and felt the sand run from under our feet with the tide.
Right away they hopped into the waves and ran back and forth with the waves!
Soaking it all in! We didn't get there till 5 or so and we didn't have a lot of sun light left but seeing the sun set was beautiful!
Our kids quickly gained some respect for the ocean when Carter got knocked over by a wave and pushed under for a little bit. He came right to me and I lifted him out of the water. They were a little more careful after that. It's always so amazing to feel the ocean's power!
I could have stayed all day and so wish we had more time here!
Rylee mostly just got her toes wet but she had fun jumping through a few waves and she kept a death grip on my hand. Cute toes!
Chad was for sure in his happy place. He's a water bug for sure and made me a little nervous when he went out further!
Bri loved it but was cautious since she also got knocked over!
Hanging with the girls.
Then we switched and I went out with the kids and Chad hung with Ry. The water is SO warm! I usually dont love being in water but I could have stayed in it all day!
The girls loved playing in the sand! And for once I didn't even care!
My man in the ocean! <3 p=""> We left the kids to play in the sand and Chad and I went to play! He is more brave than I am!
and beach boy!
SANDY TOES!!!
Love him, love the ocean.
So beautiful! Wish the picture could capture the real beauty of it!
Miss Mollie the Mermaid!
And you can't go to the beach without getting buried atleast once! Mollie was the first.
Rylee was next, I was surprised she wanted to do it!
Showing off our beach bods!
This day couldn't have gone any better or be any happier! Of everything we did, Chad said this was his favorite. The kids were great, the travel was easy and we were finally in CA ready to have fun and relax!!! Up next, LEGOLAND!3>












































No comments:
Post a Comment