Friday, September 28, 2018

DISNEYLAND DAY 4&5

Sunday we just relaxed! We slept in, ate breakfast and packed up to move to our Air B&B near Anaheim. We did hit up Walmart to buy groceries to stock our place and let the kids pick out a few souvenirs since our past experience showed it was much cheaper! I wasn't super impressed, but its just a good thing that all we had to do was sleep there or else I maybe would have complained more. I didn't enjoy the loud Chinese people on the other side of a door in our room. But oh well. It served its purpose

MONDAY: We got up early and headed to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We rode several trams to get there but never had to wait in any really long lines. 
 Everyone had their mickey ears on and we were ready for some fun!
 We started out in California Adventure..
 And headed STRAIGHT to Cars land. We knew it has one of the busiest rides so we wanted to get there first thing. It did NOT disappoint! It felt like we were walking into the movie!

 We started with these fun two rides of Cars dancing around each other and also the tractor tippin ride.


 Then we headed for the Cars ride!!!! It was so awesome! G&G Reed gave us some spending money for the trip and we decided to use it to buy fast passes. BEST money ever spent there! We by passed so many people and we were on this ride in no time.
 It was so cool! Loved seeing all the characters.


 And it's pretty fast too! Heres a pic of us from the coaster.
 Then we were off to Pixar Pier! We hit the incredi coaster a few times!

 And ate churros! a few times!!! YUM!
 We were trying to take a pic in front of this sign when the doors started opening and out busted the Toy Story army band!

 By lunch time we had a sickie! We ate lunch in Cars land (by ordering food from my phone...the BEST THING EVER!). He was trying so hard to be strong but just needed to pass out for a bit at lunch. Not sure if it was from the rides, but I think it may have been from some bad bananas because he got sick the 2nd day there too.
 While he rested we went on a few rides and took turns staying with Carter. We saw Vamperina! And the girls were in heaven. We had a really tough time gettin pics with characters the first day. Any time we hopped in a line, they would leave before we got there. So I just started snapping pics of them as I saw them!
 I took the girls on the water ride...Bri did not want to go, but she went and was a little scared but said she liked it. We may have ruined her on this trip having her ride things that scared her!

 The dance party was a highlight of the trip! They got to see several characters and cool off and dance with mickey and minnie!

 The cutest thing was when they put the camera on Rylee and asked her to ROAR....she let out the cutiest tiny roar and everyone laughed! She was up on the big screen!
 The girls made their way down front and they danced with M&M!
 The Ariel ride was fun for the littles.

 And the Buzz Light year ride....and we got a pic with Buzz!

 We rode as many rides as we could and we were surprised when the sun started to set and people were lining up for the light parade! We quickly found a spot and I had to get a little gruff with some people who were trying to squeeze in! I planned ahead and bought lots of glowy things off of wish.com and I was glad I did!

 The light parade was SO magical! My kids were all on cloud 9 and it was like they were seeing magic for the first time! Their faces were priceless.




 Mollie waved so hard at every character I thought her arm would fall off. She was the most fun to watch take in the magic.

 At the end of a successful day we were all exhausted! And ready for bed!
 On the way out we had to make a quick stop in Cars land again to see it all lit up with the neon, SO cool!
 And before we could get out of the park, Little Ry crashed in the stroller. She was such a trooper and played SO hard! We had a great first day and looked forward to day 2!

No comments: