Friday, December 15, 2017

Brielle's 4th Birthday!

Dec 10 is always a happy day! I especially love celebrating kids birthdays when they are little because I don't think they really know what is coming or what it means. So everything is so exciting and a big surprise! This year she woke up to a new ourfit and 1 gift to open in the morning. 
 I love her expressions and her happiness in her face. G&G Reed made it down for the party so that was fun.
 She was so pleased with her Moana set! That was also the theme of her birthday party.

 Here she is getting ready for her first friend party!
 The girls were all good about helping!
 When her friends arrived we started out with some dancing!

 Bingo and pin the necklace on Moana were next.  4 year olds weren't QUITE ready for this structured of a game but they all did pretty well.

 Next up....PRESENTS!

 Alayna, Mollie, Zayne, Brielle, Charlie, Annabelle, and Rylee (Milo was also there but wasn't interested in taking pictures.)

 cupcakes!


 Adam and Brittney also came down for the party and to go see temple lights later.
 We ended the party by watching Moana. All the kids were really good and I think Bri had a good time!
 After friends, it was time for family gifts!

 Here are a few favorites! I love how much she loves supergirl and how she is always talking about being strong and tough and saying "I can do this!" or "Be strong!"


 After gifts, we took off to have dinner at City Creek and see the temple lights. Here's a massive tree in city creek.
 It was incredible at how fast we got our food at Chick-fil-A! It was packed and we had our food just as quick as if no one was there! Great job!
 We love seeing the pretty sights at the temple but REALLY hate the crowds and cold. I think this year might be our last for a while. But it sure is pretty and I'm glad we are close enough that we can go whenever we want!
 To finish off the birthday festivities we stopped at Leatherbys on the way home for icecream and fries! YUM! Bri was sure pleased with her own little cup of superman ice cream.

My little Brielle is such a special little girl. She loves life and is almost always happy. She loves to laugh and create and learn. Her happy disposition has brought joy to my life more times than I can count. It has been amazing to watch her learn this last year in preschool and I am so proud of her! She is kind to everyone and loves being a friend. So many people who meet her tell me they just love her and how sweet she is. I'm so glad you came to our family Miss Bri! We love you more than you'll ever know and I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father for sending me exactly what I needed in a little girl. You are so special to me and your dad. Love you little lady!

No comments: