Monday, December 4, 2017

Tuesday Mornings

Its been almost 2 years now since I started teaching step at the Stake Center down the road. I ABSOLUTELY love it. It's been a challenge and a confidence builder at the same time. I love the ladies who come to class and I love this kind of work that empowers me and energizes me. I truly have been blessed to have fallen into this group of ladies who support eachother and encourage each other and help motivate each other to exercise daily. It's so much funner with friends!
These ladies truly push me to be the best I can be and I'm so grateful that they show up every tuesday and show me love. No I'm not a perfect teacher and they are very forgiving of my flaws but they keep coming and showing up and that is the best support they could give me. 
 I hope I still have a few years in me of doing this because its a huge love of mine and I'm grateful to share this talent with others.

No comments: