Thursday, December 14, 2017

Friends, Dentist and sweat

 Rylee did incredible at the first time at the dentist. They were able to do xrays and everything on her. She was so cute and loving all the swag.

 Every now and then we do friend lunches! I sure love this group of kiddos and glad we make an effort to still get together even when the kids almost quadruple us!
 Twinners!
 Every so often I get to watch these sweet boys! I can't imagine even what my friend, Steffani's, life is like. So busy, so blessed! I had them both out within a few minutes of babysitting them. Its so fun to have babies around again!
 We got a new neighbor girl with the family who moved in across the street from us. Her name is Bailey and she is so sweet! Our kids get along so great. She also has a strange resemblance of Mollies hair and makeup doll she got for christmas!
And just in case you ever wondered what i look like after teaching step here's as close as I can give you although it doesn't do it quite justice. Totally drenched on the back of my shirt as well as the front. Gross...but awesome! I love my step class and the girls who support me! 

No comments: