One thing about having a smart phone is that I capture alot more pictures of just the every day. Which I'm so grateful to have, but I have a lot of pictures! And some of them are just too cute to not make the blog book. This was my supergirl flying out of preschool after her halloween party. Her teacher, Miss Lori, who is a good friend of mine, is so wonderful to her and so creative and fun! I'm glad every day our paths crossed!
Sometimes we go out to lunch, just me and my little girls.
Here's my big boy. He sure is getting fun and smart. He's a good kid in so many ways and the best big brother. He's everything I dreamed of in a son .
Love when these little girls play together. Dress up is a favorite in the house!
Miss Bri LOVES to help in the kitchen. Most days she is right there by me helping me do whatever I'm doing. She is so cute and loves to be involved.
LOOK at how Mollie sits all the time! She got this from her DAD! I hope her knees don't pay for it later in life. Hey Mol, get off the table!
Um too much cuteness here...it doesn't even need a caption.
We have some awesome Farris friends who we do date night trades with often. All the kids play soooo well and you would never know there were 10 kids in the house ever. They are awesome.
Me and Mol snuck away one night for a little treat. I love that she loves carmel as much as I do. This was a yummy apple!!!
Love my kiddos and the ones that I would claim as mine. We sure are blessed!











No comments:
Post a Comment