A favorite chrismas tradition is visiting the live nativity in Grantsville. The kids love seeing the animals, having hot cocoa and seeing the nativity
Rylee especially would run from little animal to little animal petting them. She REALLY wanted to ride the camel!
I could sit and just stare at this scene for a long time every year I go. They don't move or say anything...but I like to just sit and ponder and realize the reality of it. How humble his birth really was. How miraculous. How perfect. I'm sure glad we get to attend this small town event and feel the real meaning of the season.
I love when the trees get frosty like this. It's so pretty against the bright blue sky!
I think Mollie wrote this for a school assignment....duh! You're safe at our house santa!
And one of MY favorite christmas traditions! We have loved our little fire place!
An unexpected surprise this month was my cute activity day girls came caroling to my house! It lifted my spirits so much and they sounded like little angels! I'm so grateful for these girls and how they taught me so much as their leader and as a primary president! And i'm glad they listened to a prompting to visit me because I really needed it! Thanks girls!
I thought Carters christmas list was well thought out and organized but I had to sit down and have a talk with him about the cost of things and how Santa doesn't bring super expensive gifts to our house. He was able to come up with a few more realistic ideas at the bottom with some help. But I thought it would be fun to look back on one day. Another one he made had a baby brother on it!
Family christmas movie night!
A very adorable girl!
And vandalism at its worst!!!! Our neighbors' thought they were pretty funny putting this in our snow, However they didnt hide their tracks!
We always try hard to follow the Light the World initiative and its been fun seeing my kids catch on and understand and WANT to do service. This kid shoveled many of the neighbors walks this winter and as I sat and watched him I realized he was lighting my world. I'm so grateful for Carter and his willingness to help anyone, anytime. A great Hymas trait to inherit.














No comments:
Post a Comment